Filter of Kalandra
This is next level path of exile filter editor.
We felt that there are some problems in the current Path of Exile Item Filter. These problems are primarily one for filter creators.
First, it is difficult to maintain a huge filter. There is also an excellent GUI tool like Filtration, but it is not a fundamental solution.
Next, "Item Filter" is too simple. There isn't function like CSS cascade, filter creators often have difficulty by it.
Thirdly, it is cumbersome to prepare multiple editions. Normally, it is usual to prepare multiple editions (ex `regular`, `strict`) for one filter. However, preparing multiple editions is a troublesome work for filter creators.
We wanted to solve these problems using functions such as `MIXIN` and` Property`.
Currently, "Filter of Kalandra" mainly assumes that filter creators are basic users. But eventually people who use filters also want to be able to easily adjust/customize existing filters to their preferences using this tool. (If you are a filter user and you want to customize it NOW, you can use FilterBlade.)
We hope you will be pleased using this tool.
Should get cool Domain.
Need usage page, and detailed documentation on usage.
The editor is created by monaco-editor. This have many exciting features. These features can make the editor better.
Current preview is so cheap. Should make rich it.
It is a pain to go back and forth on multiple pages. You would want to see multiple pages at the same time. Should remove the pain.
Should set form that contact us. You will can use if you have new ideas and questions.
Always try to improve performance.
Import from GitHub URL
Make to import own or others filter from GitHub URL.
- feat(ScriptEditor): Support `HasInfluence`.
- chore(Variable): Add "Awakener's Orb" and new "Exalted Orb"s to default variables.
- feat: Implement contact form.
- feat(Script): Support `==` (Exact Match).
- fix(Script): Fix 'ElderMap' and 'BlightedMap' conditions don't work bug
- chore(Variable): Add 'Atlas Base Items' to default variables
- feat(ScriptEditor): Support 'ElderMap' and 'BlightedMap' conditions.
- feat(Setting): Add 'defaultAlertSoundVolume' and 'defaultAlertSoundPositionalVolume' options.
- chore: Change Domain.
- chore(ScriptEditor): Add vscode extention link.
- feat(ScriptPreview): Make to show toaster when create preview.
- feat(ScriptEditor): Implement suggestions
- fix: Hotfix can't import settings bug.
- up: Upgrade advanced-poe-filter to v0.8.3.
- feat(Setting): Add filter version.
- fix: Fix minor bugs.
- feat(ScriptEditor): Add loading message.
- feat(ScriptEditor): Make to show error toaster when occurred error (other than syntax error).
- tada: Release Beta.